.:: Pegie PegG. c ::.

My photo
Penang ---> KL, Malaysia
人生两大原则: 将心比心 & 我有我态度

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SHOULD OUT!!!

I WAN A DSLR CAMERA
no matter new wan or used wan
i juz hate to borrow from friend
Dun like borrow thing from friend
EVENTHOU Stellar willing to borrow me....
i got no responsible to pay back if any broken
hope that my next month 21y/o birthday can get it..
i wan NIKON/ CANON
dun need to be too PRO
but dun wan a lousy wan...
ARGHHHHH.....
I WAN DSLR LAR~
ah kor, let me have it lar...
dun like thhat lar... yor~!
GERAM NIA...
now i need this things for my assignment lar
not only for photography lesson
but also for my History & Art Appreciation
and mayb also for my Oil Painting
not saying that normal digital camera can't use~
juz d function problem...
arghhhhh....
8/11/2009
my last decition
i dont wan this extras things d
even thou this is wat i wish to hv
for d reasons of my parent also my family
i love them more than DSLR
Last update~
i do have a nikon d3000 on december 2009
even thou it's for newbie n not really pro
but
i do really high on her
my 1st dslr

No comments:

Post a Comment