.:: Pegie PegG. c ::.

My photo
Penang ---> KL, Malaysia
人生两大原则: 将心比心 & 我有我态度

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Pity Leg~ Dont look if u eating now...


This is d plate n screw that No belong to me..
Take it out...
But i keep it as memory...




On 12-07-2005, 7am on d way to school, i accident~
kns car bung my leg n i got francture on right leg tibia n fibula...
like cacing, damn guy eat shit brainless,
22needles, sumore abit senyek,
wana sue that doctor (LWEH Dr. Tan BH)
but lawyer advise us save our money, bcos wont win d case wan!~
Not much effect my future, If wan reoperation again need 10K...







After 3 year 5 month, my leg bcome like that...
Dun care so much la, d bad things ald happen wat, wat to do??
keep on wear short pants lor...





Preparation for my leg and ready send "her" to do operation d...
wash wash wash, then use duno wat wash again kill all d bacteria..
My leg like dumpling....





This things i most scared, damn pain n cant move my finger....
my tattoo oso feel like kena spoil d...





11-02-2009
11.30am - 1.30pm (operation time)
My plate n screw that NOT BELONG to me all take out d...
seriously, very very very pain T_T...
cant move at all...





13-02-2009
Nurse wash my wound, pain again but cant shout out...
2nd class room, not 1st clas room, if shout feel so sia sui!





errrrrrr..... 14 needle, yuck!!
like cacing again....
arround 5cm paip that send out d dirty blood inside my wound ,
pain + pain = cry oso no tears!!



Nahh!! My dirty Blood...
Not red colour, but in brown...
Hmm... really dirty!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment