.:: Pegie PegG. c ::.

My photo
Penang ---> KL, Malaysia
人生两大原则: 将心比心 & 我有我态度

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My 1st Print Making

well, this is my 1st time doing print making, its a small little things that must learn if i choosing to study in fine art~(Not really sure to taking illustartion or fine art, Sienz)
I feel done it quiet nice, but...
lolx...
inside d print making room is damn hot n i swt alot..
i keep on complaining hot & then my hand that full of pain touching here n there~
my whole face & neck kena pain pulak.. kns!!~



My 2nd Piece Of Print Making~



My 1st Piece Of Paper~



Avelyn's 2nd piece work~ burning...



Avelyn's 1st piece of work~

1 comment:

  1. fine art is fun~enjoying in tis 2 years++
    im going to graduate luu~hope tat u can join fine art laah~^^

    ReplyDelete